Soundiiz is available on any internet browser, whatever device you use.
So you can access the Soundiiz web application at any time from a smartphone, a computer, a tablet, and more simply by going to your web browser on https://soundiiz.com and log in. The interface is fully responsive and should be great to use !
However, if you prefer having an application on your smartphone or tablet:
On Google Play Store, Soundiiz application is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.brickoft.soundiiz (APK file)
- Be aware that Sign in with Google, Facebook, or YouTube is unavailable in the Android app. You will need to create a Soundiiz dedicated password using Forgot Password feature.
On the Apple App Store, no application is available so follow these steps:
- Open Safari. Other browsers, such as Chrome, won’t work for this.
- Navigate to https://soundiiz.com/webapp
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of the top.
- In the list of options, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen. Tap this.
- On the next screen, choose a name for the website shortcut on your home screen. You’ll see the link to confirm it and the site’s favicon that becomes its “app” icon. Click Add when you’re done.
- Now tap the new app on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window, independent of what you have open in Safari.
Also, I'd like to point out that all Soundiiz convert processes or tasks are running in the background on our servers. You don't need to keep your mobile app or Soundiiz website open!