To downgrade your subscription, you’ll need to cancel the subscription you currently have. Once your current subscription ends on its End on date, you can resubscribe at the subscription level you’d like to have.
You can follow these instructions to cancel your current subscription:
- Click on Settings icon near your username in top the left panel.
- Click on Plan from the list on the left.
- Click on Overview from the list of the top.
- Click on Cancel my current subscription and then confirm.
- Your account will downgrade to Soundiiz Free at the end of your billing cycle.
What about my Synchronizations ?
If you are cancelling a subscription and having syncs created on your account, all your syncs will be disabled once your subscription is over. Also, execution history of these syncs will be deleted.
Once on Soundiiz Free, you will be able to upgrade your account to Soundiiz Premium and enabled your syncs by selecting them and use "Enabled" in top of the list.