While Bandcamp is not offering an API to access directly user datas, we are still able to retrieve information on your public profile Bandcamp.
When trying to connect Bandcamp to Soundiiz, you have to enter the "profile username" (the one in the URL); which could be different of the name displayed on the profile page or your login account / email.
Where can I found the right "username" value ?
Simply by looking at the URL of your profile. For example the URL should look like "https://bandcamp.com/xxxxxx" where "xxxxxx" is the right username.
If you are not able to retrieve the URL, go to your public profile (or the profile of someone else) and click on "Share profile" and then in "Or copy this link:" you will found the correct URL / the good username value !
What can I do once I have connected my Bandcamp profile to Soundiiz ?
We are only able to retrieve public elements (so be sure to have set to public your Wishlist etc...). Here are how these different elements are handled in Soundiiz:
- In "Playlists" tab Soundiiz, you can found a "Wishlist Tracks" generated playlist, which include "Tracks" from your Wishlist
- In "Playlists" tab Soundiiz, you can found a "Collection Tracks" generated playlist, which include "Tracks" from your Collection
- In "Albums" tab Soundiiz, you can found all your "Albums" from your Collection
- In "Tracks" tab Soundiiz, you can found all your "Tracks" from your Collection
- In "Artists" tab Soundiiz, you can found all your Artists/Labels you are following
There's no way for the moment to import/add data to a Bandcamp account. Connecting Bandcamp to Soundiiz is useful only if you want to match your collection with an online music streaming service or to export lists as CSV etc...