Soundiiz has been made to be available on any internet browser, whatever device you are using.
So you can access to the Soundiiz web application at any time from a smartphone, a computer, a tablet and more simply by going in your web browser on https://soundiiz.com and login. The interface is fully responsive and should be great to use !
However if you are preferring having an application on your smartphone or tablet:
- On Google Play Store, Soundiiz application is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.brickoft.soundiiz (APK file)
- On the Apple App Store, no application available so follow these steps:
- Open Safari. Other browsers, such as Chrome, won’t work for this.
- Navigate to https://soundiiz.com/webapp
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of the top.
- In the list of options that appears, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen. Tap this.
- On the next screen, choose a name for the website shortcut on your home screen. You’ll see the link so you can confirm it, as well as the site’s favicon that becomes its “app” icon. Click Add when you’re done.
- Now just tap the new app on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window, independent of what you have open in Safari.
Also, be aware that all Soundiiz convert process or tasks are running in background on our servers. No need to keep your mobile app or Soundiiz website open !