You got the "invalid payment source" message during a payment process on Soundiiz when we could not process the transaction (made with STRIPE).
It could happen when you filled the wrong information in card fields, for example:
- Enter a "Zip Code" value instead of leaving it empty when you are outside of the USA
- Doing a typo in your card number
- Not writing the complete name on the card
Also, if you have double-checked this information and still got an error, your bank may have declined the payments for some reasons:
- Insufficient funds: Soundiiz could charge in another currency than yours, be sure your bank accepts this currency.
- Not Authorized Payment: Soundiiz is a small start-up unknown to your bank, so they prefer to decline the payment. Contact your bank to accept the transaction.
- Mobile Validation: You may have to validate the payment process on your mobile or accepting web payments first before subscribing to Soundiiz with your card
Finally, you could succeed more while making the payment using Apple Pay or Google Pay wallets. So if you got such an error, we recommend you try the price again by using such a wallet payment method to have more chance of success.
If you still have the payment, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, and we will try to get more information about the declined transaction.
Also, please take a look at our other payment methods accepted.