You got the "invalid payment source" message during a payment process on Soundiiz when we are not able to process to the transaction (made with STRIPE).
It could happen when you filled wrong informations in card fields, for example:
- Enter a "Zip Code" value instead of leaving it empty when you are outside of USA
- Doing a typo in your card number
- Not writing the complete name on the card
Also, if you have double checked these informations and still got an error, your bank may have declined the payments for some reasons:
- Insufficient funds: Soundiiz charging in USD (United States Dollars), be sure your bank accept this currency.
- Not Authorized Payment: Soundiiz is a small start-up and unknown by your bank, that's why they are preferring declined the payment. Contact your bank to accept the transaction
- Mobile Validation: You may have to validate the payment process on your mobile or accepting web payments first before subscribing on Soundiiz with your card
If you still have the payment, please contact us and we will try to get more informations about the declined transaction.