If you are not seeing your playlists or favorites elements once transferred with Soundiiz to TIDAL, you probably have to reload the cache of your TIDAL mobile application.
You can also double-check on the web version of TIDAL if your data are there.
For that, open the TIDAL application on your device, go to your library, and try one of these:
- Create a new playlist manually
- Rename a playlist
- Delete a playlist
- Add a track to your favorites
After that, you will be able to see the whole transfer made by Soundiiz. If you are still not seeing updated lists:
- Clear all your TIDAL cookies in your browser
- You should log out of all devices and change your password to force all sessions to expire.
- Sign in back to TIDAL to Soundiiz, retry the transfer process if required, or login back into your TIDAL apps directly.