You are able to cancel your account subscription at any time in your user settings directly.
- Click on Settings icon near your username in top the left panel.
- Click on Plan from the list on the left.
- Click on Overview from the list of the top.
- Click on Cancel my current subscription and then confirm.
- Your account will downgrade to Soundiiz Free at the end of your billing cycle.
A canceled subscription in this way will be active until the end of the subscription period but will no longer generate an invoice.
Being billed after canceling
If you were billed after your subscription was canceled, double check that your subscription is canceled by clicking on Settings icon near your username. On your Account page, see your subscription in the Plan section. If the subscription was canceled, you’ll see a statement saying so in that section. If the subscription has been canceled, you may have created a second Soundiiz account and subscribed on both accounts. To locate a second account, try signing in to Soundiiz with other email addresses you may have used. If you need help, please contact us.